Glove and Boots YouTube Channel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, so not Muppet related but puppet related; did a search and didn't find it being discussed already. I just discovered a very funny puppet youtube channel... Wondering if anyone here is involved with it? Or has seen it before? I was laughing my face off just now watching some of these. It's called Glove and Boots. There's a very funny one of gorillas grunting Village People songs that seems to be inspired by classic muppets. Also Wolverine singing a musical about his life. It seems to have been around for a couple of years so I am probably late to the party but had to share.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Urm my links turned into actual video boxes? I just ment them to be links. If a mod could fix that would be great. Not sure what happened.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mrs. P, unfortunately I don't know what happened either. And I'm not entirely sure how to fix the problem given that whenever someone embeds a link into a post, I don't even see/read the posted link as my reader just glosses over it as if it were blank text.

Also, moved this to Puppetry Building & Performing where it'd fit better.
Hope this helps and glad to hear from you again.
*Sends out Zack and Ivy to track down the elusive T*K*O bosslady.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i love these too, and its funny that through these guys i have actually turned alot of my friends into puppet fans and people who want to work with me on ScrapsTV

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Video links are automatically converted into the video. There's no way around it unless you just happen to get lucky and stumble onto a link that doesn't do it. Or you can use a URL shortener.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Glove and Boots have actually been around a long time (about ten years), although I think it's only in the past year or two that most people have discovered them on YouTube. They started out busking on the street in New York City and began making web videos pre-YouTube (around 2003 or 2004) and posting them on Blogger. There is a lot of older stuff on their YouTube Channel that is a little cruder than what they do now, but it's still very, very funny.