Give Bert some respect

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Is there anyone who prefers Bert instead of Ernie.
Loads of people like Ernie better or even worse only like Ernie.
Like in a lot of peoples profiles they write Ernie without bert on their fave muppets list.
Poor Bert :frown:
I think he is way better than Ernie
anyone else.
I still love Ernie but he does more stuff on his own.
What about Bert.
???

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
The East Coast has no love for BERT? :frown: i know where we are Man but No LOVE for BERT is that what you are saying? :stick_out_tongue: whatever

(a parady of Snoop Dogg @ the Source awards in 1996, minis the profanaty)

Censored

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
Is there anyone who prefers Bert instead of Ernie.
Loads of people like Ernie better or even worse only like Ernie.
Like in a lot of peoples profiles they write Ernie without bert on their fave muppets list.
Poor Bert :frown:
I think he is way better than Ernie
anyone else.
I still love Ernie but he does more stuff on his own.
What about Bert.
???

I've always liked Bert better than Ernie. Most of the things that Ernie did wouldn't have been funny had it not been for Bert's hilarious reactions. I liked the way Bert looked too, especially in the earlier years. Ernie is great, but Bert is my fav.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't see them seperately like that, Bert and Ernie, Batman and Robin, Bread and butter... they are a team! You can't have just the one! The Journey to Ernie bothers me, Bert needs to be there dag nabbit, Ernie needs you Bert! Get in there and show the world, Bert! Go Bert! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
The two of them are inseperable.In my mind too,you can't have one without the other.They have each done their share of episodes without one another.But to me Ernie & Bert are like Statler & Woldorf,or Laurel & Hardy,or Abbott & Costello.You know what I mean.Watching Ernie & Bert as a child,I always saw Ernie as the child and Bert as the adult.Bert was kind of like the straight man in the duo.Except in"Elmo's Adventures In Grouchland"where the duo seemed to serve as the film's narrators.Bert appeared to be the hyper one,while Ernie was more at ease,and seemed to be straight man for a change.You can't really blame Bert for yelling at Ernie the way he's been known to do.Though Ernie is a nice person who means well,he could really get under one's skin at times.Inspite all that,they remain an inseperable duo and very best friends.They're an inspiration where friendship is concerned. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Censored

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
Watching Ernie & Bert as a child,I always saw Ernie as the child and Bert as the adult.Bert was kind of like the straight man in the duo.Except in"Elmo's Adventures In Grouchland"where the duo seemed to serve as the film's narrators.Bert appeared to be the hyper one,while Ernie was more at ease,and seemed to be straight man for a change.

That's one reason that I didn't like "Elmo's Adventures In Grouchland".

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
i apologize, I will fix that now, but Bert and Ernie have been my faves since I was a child, mainly because of the special situation i was in (Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism)!

BJ

Klonoa

Reaction score
Ernie and Bert are a great team. Ernie is a lot of fun, but I like Bert a little better just because he's more interesting and different. He taught me that it's OK to be boring sometimes, if that's the way you are.

--Klonoa
I love it in one skit where he was reading a book called "Boring Stories."

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
i apologize, I will fix that now, but Bert and Ernie have been my faves since I was a child, mainly because of the special situation i was in (Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism)!

BJ

With out being rude what is the connection between Autism and Ernie & Bert