Girl Meets World Officially Picked Up

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uhh... because no other production company actually wants to produce these mediocre tweencoms?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Uhh... because no other production company actually wants to produce these mediocre tweencoms?
That can't even produce a GOOD sitcom, and that's coming from someone who's 16 and I'm part of that demographic.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Uh...the production company is not the same thing as the writers...blame the writers, not the production company for crappy shows

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some writers regularly work for certain production companies, though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Point taken. But the production company isn't entirely to blame for bad shows is what I'm saying

Drtooth

Reaction score
I could care less, as I never cared much for Boy Meets World.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Point taken. But the production company isn't entirely to blame for bad shows is what I'm saying
Point taken as well.

Then again, just about any show Chuck Lorre cranks out is pretty bad... and everybody claims Tyler Perry's shows and movies are "racist"...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh...the production company is not the same thing as the writers...blame the writers, not the production company for crappy shows
It depends on how much sway the producers have. Remember, Producers are the ones that produce money, and often times they use that as leverage to get what they want out of the actors and writers. If a producer wants a terrible new character added to the cast, they'll make the writers add one. Then of course there are the Producers that just cut a check and don't bug anyone unless the ratings go down.

Some shows are ruled by producers, some are ruled by directors, some by the actors, and some by the writers. It depends on who has the most say in the program.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So the premier show has finally aired did anyone watch it?