Gina's vet office

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone know what was in that little building in the arbor, before Gina converted it into her vet office?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I can remember in the 70s it was i guess a clubhouse? it appeared to have been small inside and can't remember anyone being in there very much.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Bill Cosby called it a "carriage house" on the 20th anniversary special,

but it was a garage. I believe Susan kept her VW bug in there once, but now she keeps it to the right of Big Bird's house.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's Susan's? I thought it was Oscar's sloppy jalopy! It sure looks sloppy.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
are you sure she kept the VW in the garage? while I think I might of heard it being referred to as a garage but besides never seeing it in the garage there's didn't seem to have been ancline or whatever you call it in the curb witch allows vehichles to get into driveways.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Does anyone know what was in that little building in the arbor, before Gina converted it into her vet office?
Actually, I think I remember Gina used to have a daycare center, so that's probably what it was before. Somebody also mentioned that it used to be Hiroshi's art studio.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Actually, I think I remember Gina used to have a daycare center, so that's probably what it was before. Somebody also mentioned that it used to be Hiroshi's art studio.
Gina's daycare center was "around the bend". Who's Hiorshi?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Gina's daycare center was "around the bend". Who's Hiorshi?
Hiroshi was an Asian guy who was on the show in the 80s. I think he was only there for about two seasons.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
hmmm, I don't remember Hiroshi, then again I wasn't around through most of the 80s

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
are you sure she kept the VW in the garage? while I think I might of heard it being referred to as a garage but besides never seeing it in the garage there's didn't seem to have been ancline or whatever you call it in the curb witch allows vehichles to get into driveways.

Yes, Mike. I was alive during the 1970's and 1980's when there were episodes were Susan would DRIVE her car into the garage.

Why, you don't believe me?