Ghostbusters video game coming 2008

matleo

Reaction score
This is more for Kevin's eyes, but I figured a few of you would want to know too. My wife sent me this link last night talking about the new game.

http://www.ghostbustersgame.com/

I am very excited about this! A friend of mine and I were actually talking yesterday about what a great movie it is/was. And I know Aykroyd had plans for a third that never happened but it says that the game is actually written by him and Harold Ramis so it looks like the found a different way of doing it. Also looks like it'll actually reunite the four guys (plus Annie Potts) to voice the game. Awesome! So yeah, I am definitely getting it when it comes out.

--Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Very awesome, can't wait!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I honestly don't know how to feel. This is good news...but I haven't enjoyed any of the newer video games at all. I really wish they could have pulled together and made an animated movie instead. Heck, I'd even like an animated The Real Ghostbusters movie with all the original voice actors. But this game sounds cool, don't get me wrong. But I would rather have a medium where I could just watch. And not have to plunk down 300+ dollars for a video game system.