Ghostbusters 3 finally on the way? You decide!

unclematt

Reaction score
I am sorry but I am very excited about this project. I only wish that Rick Moranis would come back and reprise his Louis Suly role.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm not excited, I'm saying the new game that's coming out is not looking very good and if that's any kind of barometer, then I'm skeptic about a third movie.

Now to be fair, the game does not look good because they've barely shown any of it. In the game trailers, they show footage from the first movie, not the game. That typically is not a good sign, but okay, if you need a more positive outlook, then yes, we should wait and see what we get before we bash it.

If we're talking about originals though, then I'll say in all honesty, that I did not like GB2. It had it's moments and we got to see everyone together again. Great. But not my cup of tea.

On a different note, I love Alyssa Milano, she's totally hot, but I wouldn't exactly think of her as a new generation of Ghostbuster only because she's coming up on 40 in a couple years. She looks pretty young though. We'll see.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow really? Huh, interesting! I have to say I'm intrigued. Normally I'm against classics showing up again years later because they usually don't meet expectations. And this might not either. But in this case, the idea of getting the "gang" back together is also quite exciting, hehe.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
On a different note, I love Alyssa Milano, she's totally hot, but I wouldn't exactly think of her as a new generation of Ghostbuster only because she's coming up on 40 in a couple years. She looks pretty young though. We'll see.
I personally don't know if I'd want any "new" members, just the original four - except for maybe Oscar if they're trying to get him into the "family" business (he'd be in his late teens or early 20s). Maybe it's the little kid inside me that doesn't want that to change :/ I just kinda recoil at the idea of Hollywood pushing their "hot stars" in Ghostbusters. Um, no disrespect meant to Alyssa, don't know much about her.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
II just kinda recoil at the idea of Hollywood pushing their "hot stars" in Ghostbusters. Um, no disrespect meant to Alyssa, don't know much about her.
I totally understand. It's not about her specifically (I think she's really good), it's about this attitude that the popular stars are needed to "legitimize" something.

unclematt

Reaction score
I think you can hava as many stars as new Ghostbusters as you want but it is Ray, Peter, Winston and Egon played by Akroyd, Murray, Hudson and Ramis that "legitimize" the project.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I saw that they had the Real Gostbusters vol. one at my wal mart for 20$

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if they put out a third movie! Just would love to see the original gang still there!

Yorick

Reaction score
I want a GB3 only if it's about the four from the first film (or without Murray, if he's not interested); I'm not at all interested in a film about a new team being taught by the first film's team.

Yorick

Reaction score
Ghostbusters is returning to the big screen for October 2011:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=82450
Ghostbusters Returns to Theaters Three Thursdays in October, in approximately 500 theatres across the US on October 13th, 20th, and 27th, one showtime each day, in 2K digital with 5.1 surround sound. Please check local listings for showtimes. Ghostbusters will also be showing in select theatres in Canada and in various international markets; for more information on international locations and dates, please visit ParkCircus.com.