1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Super Scooter, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

LoL...well, she said Phil is like the Trash Heap, or was that Cantus? And as I am the resident Cantus, being I am not as much like the Trash Heap as Sir Chapman of MuppetCentral, I said what I said.

(See, she what she meant was is is the wise character on FR who Phil is most like the Trash Heap or is it Cantus. I played the words a bit. Hardy Har Har, huh? :D)

-Matt
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

does phil know what i am doing right now......*hides*

Sarah
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Yes, yes he does, frightening as that may seem.

-Matt
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

But he has no idea what I'm thinking!

For I have made a hat out of plastic wrap and duct tape!

That's protects me from everything! Except ladybug attacks. You just can't prevent those...
  5. ScottMonster

ScottMonster New Member

Is it too late to add signatures?

My real name is:

Niall
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Sign away, Niall.

Oh, and, if you think lady bug attacks are bad, don't fall asleep with a poodle in the room. I tell you, them things is devious!
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I have a poodle. She is pretty evil (she used to come into my room and wake me up by licking the inside of my ear. That's one way to start your day!).

However ladybugs are pure, EVIL. I know, I speak from experience...

KISS OF DEATH!
  8. teebs

teebs New Member

Hi!

Please sign my name on the card. Thanks.

-teebs :)
  9. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Pfft. That's nothing. My cat wakes me up by coming in and laying on my pillow as close to my head as possible. If she could lay on my head, she would.

-Kim
  10. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Sometimes when I'm home and I take a nap on the couch, my face is fairly close to the floor and my cat likes to come up to within inches of my face and meow rather loudly when he is hungry.
  11. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Another one of my dogs, Willabee, likes to wake up my parents by jumping up on their bed.

Did I mention that Willabee is a BIG dog?
  12. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I have a basset hound (who I'm sure you've all seen on my pictures sites), who has a bad habit of ripping anything that will fit in her mouth apart when she feels she's not getting enough attention. Recently she has taken a liking to video boxes; mainly rare ones (only the rarest movie boxes for my dog...grrr..). Her latest rampages have taken out my original Tommy case, and my Empire Strikes Back which was from the very first release of the trilogy on VHS. She once ate an autographed CD booklet from a group I was really into at the time...yep, gotta love that walking hair-shedder...

:mad:....:D

-Matt
  13. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Don't you love how this thread, started over the concern of Jerry Nelson's health, has suddenly turned into When Good Pets Go Bad?

Ah, the MC magic at it's best!
  14. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well, we established the Amazing Nelson is in good health, so I see no problem with flybanging this thread a bit.. :D

-Matt
  15. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Indeed.

It's like the laws of nature or something (or Newton? Or is that the Constitution? I can never remember)...

;)
  16. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I believe your thinking of the Emmynius Motion, passed on MC a while back, in which is stated:

"...and when a threads topic is thuroughly discussed, Harvey Wallbanging it is totally acceptable, and furthermore, welcomed."
    [Par. 14, Sec. 2, Line 11]

;)

-Matt
  17. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Right, of course.

How silly of me to forget...

;)
  18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Okay, I haven't gotten a response yet, so I'm gonna assume he hasn't gotte the e-mail, which most likely means it's no longer in existance. So, I've done a bit of work on the regular card, and have a few ideas. For one, the front of the card will have Robin sitting by the pond. I think we established that already. But, the inside of the card will have the Count counting signiatures. He'll be saying "-- wonderful signiatures! Ah ah ah!"

How 'bout it?
  19. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

That sounds really good!:excited: Excellent idea :) Can you scan it to show us when you're done with it?
  20. JimmyDeanDog

JimmyDeanDog Member

Get Well Jerry!

Hey, don't forget me too!

- JJD

**Campaining for the release of the FIRST Seseme Street
    LP from 1970 to be released nationally on a CD**