Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Once again, I point out that's Bert's deranged twin brother, Burt, who has a habbit of bludgeoning people with a pipe wrench.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Once again, I point out that's Bert's deranged twin brother, Burt, who has a habbit of bludgeoning people with a pipe wrench.
No wonder Bert's Twin brother Brad doesn't visit anymore. lol

This totally reminds me of the old "Bert is Evil" sites. There's an image on the internet that always cracked me up and probably the most tame which is Bert crop circles. lol
Wasn't there a website called "Grover becomes Bitter" or something like that?

I might have mentioned this before but during the day, I can look at that photoshoped Bert image and get a laugh. It's only at night I can't look at it. Perhaps it's me, I don't know. lol I've had my share of Muppet nightmares and they are the worst. I might have mentioned already but I had a wild one with Dr. Big Bird having hypnotic like eyes, foaming from the mouth holding a giant doctor's needle and running like Ed from Ed Edd N Eddy. Another one I had was with Muppet zombies with their foam and fleese wearing out and being replaced with human flesh and shark teeth and white eyes with no pupils. It can get freaky. I must have mentioned the one I had as a kid where it starts with Ernie dancing himself to sleep like his classic musical number, and then the version of Ernie who didn't get sleep from The Count sleeping over comes out of a door or closet like a Frankenstein monster and grows bigger and bigger until he's giant and attacks Ernie and I think eats him. Perhaps it's only Bert getting revenge for all those years of Ernie's tricks and games. lol I love Ernie and Bert, they are still my favorite Muppets on Sesame and I rarely have Muppet favorites in general. :stick_out_tongue::frown:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I had a friend of mine who knew all this cool stuff from the internet that I never knew about like steampunk fashion. And he told me about creapypasta and a lot of that stuff scares even me but it can be funny afterwords. I guess what it is, it's like fan fiction except it's done in horror genre. Mostly famous fictional characters. My friend told me once he seen an image of Kermit cooking Miss Piggy (he told me it was photo shopped, not illustrated) with the caption "Revenge tastes like bacon." and I laughed and said, Kermit would never do that in a million years. I'm not usually a fan of altered stuff like that but I have seen dubbed videos of famous cartoons that are horribly hilarious in general. It's internet fashion I suppose. lol

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Just when you thought it can't get any worse...

The video won't play without a request. I wonder if it's that weird Sesame Street Murder mystery play thing I remember reading about somewhere. It was held at some fire station by some small theater company. I think they were mixing Sesame and The Muppet Show characters together making some weird murder mystery play and I think it had a warning saying mature adults only. I can handle Avenue Q, if fact I love it because it was so cleaver and satirical. But just seeing a bunch of amateur actors messing around with copyright (claiming parody poorly) selling tickets, I already seen my fair share of photoshoped photos and dubbed clips on the internet thank you. lol Anyway there's a thread on the form on it, I forgot where it was. I remember my comments must have been "I bet the play had no script and it's a bunch of people dressed as Muppets play fighting, having a food fight and making a mess while raising money" and "I bet they haven't seen like Liza Minnelli episode of The Muppet Show" I wonder if this was the clip from that because I remember asking on that thread that I would love to see a clip just to see how campy it truly is. :big_grin:

One of the things that I see on the internet from time to time is ridiculous news stories. Like the news story "The Real Cookie Monster" were some person is steeling a small box of cookies worth a dollar and eating them in a Wal-Mart.
But what's quite sad and there's sort of a crime fad now where people dress in famous character mascots (especially Sesame Street ones) going to family events or some public place either doing some shocking prank, being horribly mean to people to get money, ranting or promoting hatred. It's surreal, pointless, and quite scary. It's like pranks aren't as silly and innocent as they used to be. And getting arrested is now entertainment as long as someone is going to upload it to the internet. Things has changed a lot. Quite sad really.

Anyway on a more lighter note, Here's the Bert Crop Circle I probably mentioned.

I never really cared much for the "Bert is Evil" stuff floating around the early internet days. But as a strong Ernie and Bert fan, I find this one quite funny. This is probably what happened after Bert when to sleep while Ernie and the Yip-Yip Martians had a bit of fun that night. Just loved to seen Bert's expression if he seen this on the news. :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
ZOMBIE ELMO! RUUUN! :eek:

It's it interesting, how much a difference in the eyes can appear really scary. Someone did a photoshoped Elmo with smaller pupils and it ended up as an extra in Muppet Monster Adventure for Playstation. There was a contest for Muppet Monster Gallery which in the game you can unlock. If anyone has the game, find the cheat codes and enjoy the gallery. :smile:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
ZOMBIE ELMO! RUUUN! :eek:

It's it interesting, how much a difference in the eyes can appear really scary. Someone did a photoshoped Elmo with smaller pupils and it ended up as an extra in Muppet Monster Adventure for Playstation. There was a contest for Muppet Monster Gallery which in the game you can unlock. If anyone has the game, find the cheat codes and enjoy the gallery. :smile:
Looks like a "haters gonna hate" picture.

Anyone else spot Minnie Mouse here?

As for that video you couldn't get to play, it doesn't appear to be from the murder mystery show. It's basically just a bunch of people dressed in cheap Sesame walk-arounds, dancing to loud music.