Gelfling Jen costume from DARK CRYSTAL !

Laszlo

Reaction score
Thank you!

"I look like Gelfling, smell like Gelfling... maybe I am Gelfling?"

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Such a cute costume, Laszlo! I really like it a lot!! Gets me thinking...maybe for Halloween this year, I can dress up as Aghura, and my friends can try to dress up as Gelfings, or even Skesis. :smile: I've got a decent costume of Aghura. Might dress up again, and post a picture.

It's no where NEAR as good as your costume though!!

Laszlo

Reaction score
Thanks!
Hey cool, show us yourself as Aughra!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
can't find my black wig, but I'll get pictures up in a few minutes! (I'm also missing a good old looking red dress. I'll be getting that in awhile soon.) XD

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Awesome Laszlo!!! It looks just like the one in the movie! I like how you got the crystal shard. Are you planning on making a mask too?
Aughra:You look like Gelfling, smell like Gelfling. Let's see if you taste like Gelfling!
Jen: WHAT!?!? (Sorry, couldn't help myself hehe.)

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
wow!!My jaw dropped as soon as I saw the picture.Looks exactly like the one in my poster of Jen and Kira. :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
Thanks to all here! :smile:

crazed gonzo fa said:
Awesome Laszlo!!! It looks just like the one in the movie! I like how you got the crystal shard. Are you planning on making a mask too?
Aughra:You look like Gelfling, smell like Gelfling. Let's see if you taste like Gelfling!
Jen: WHAT!?!? (Sorry, couldn't help myself hehe.)
:smile: LOL!
Yes, a mask would be cool...
The Crystal shard is a real crystal (not the movie one). It took me quite some time to find one in the exact same form! :smile:

Here is another pic (sideview):
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e317/Skulpturen/Pocak017.jpg