G'day Everyone...

mango

Reaction score
G'day Everyone,

I'm new here.

Big Fan of the Muppets from way back.

Also love funky Sesame Street tunes from the early 70's (which I can't find anywhere!!...), The Electric Company, Fraggle Rock, Monty Python and a whole lotta other stuff from that era.

Cheers, :big_grin:

*mango enters through the back and greets Pops sitting behind the counter, then continues on up the stairs towards backstage... *

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mango
Also love funky Sesame Street tunes from the early 70's (which I can't find anywhere!!...), The Electric Company, Fraggle Rock, Monty Python and a whole lotta other stuff from that era.
Check out Muppet Central Radio for a lot of those classic tunes you are looking for. Welcome!

Luke

Reaction score
G'day Cobber,

Your a long time Muppet fan ? Fairdinkum ? Well thats just bonza !!!! Welcome to the forum mate, i'll chuck a king prawn on the barbie for ya !!! :big_grin:

Luke
(long time Home & Away viewer now speaking fluent 'Australian Soap')

supertulip

Reaction score
Hey there from an Aussie in the States :smile:

Yay to Luke for chucking a prawn on the barbie rather than a shrimp. I know it was a muppet Prawn, but still :smile:

Boy I miss Oz TV, even the soaps, how sad!

~Tulip

Luke

Reaction score
From what i've seen of Oz TV it's pretty cool while strange.

We have this Oz programme called 'Hi-5' in the UK and it's basically 5 teens who could probably be in a girl/boy band (complete with smiley faces and tube tops) singing and dancing to funked up nursery ryhmes while the kids do the actions. They have puppets in it too i think.

Anyway, the whole show is like Nsync with Learning Difficulties !!!

supertulip

Reaction score
I haven't heard of that show - been away for a while now. Sounds frightening!!!