1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Game Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 13, 2008.

1. The Count Moderator

Trust me Kate, it's well appreciated. Yeah, the point system will be dropped. It's not that the game would be centered as taking place at the dorms, but rather it would serve as one of the three main gathering bases of operations along with the theater and MBH... Though maybe in terms of refinement of the game it could be centered chiefly at the MBH. And don't worry, this would take place after T-Day until January 9 2009 at the very latest.
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I would be very willing to participate, Ed. I think you've done a great job ironing out hte details and it sounds like a lot of fun! :D
  3. The Count Moderator

Thanks Prawny. Stay tuned, it'll be opened at some point this weekend and we'll start by taking participants first.

:zany: Applause!
  4. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ooh, I missed this before. I'm in! Looking forward to it!
  5. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Ed, I just wanted to say I'm sorry your holiday rollplay didn't work out.
    :sympathy:
  6. The Count Moderator

Eh, thas okay Kate. You win some, you lose some. :search:
  7. Red Fraggle New Member

hi im new but i ahvea n idea for a game its something ive palyed on another forum its called Mafia we could do it in muppets style tho of course.

basically how Mafia works is there are mafia members and innocents or good guys and bad. depending on how many poeple paly determines the number of mafia adn innocents say only 5 people are palying we'd ahve 1 mafia member, its sort of a role play but with alot more structure and less story line. you ahgvea Moderator or host who leads teh players along and determies who get what roles. it starts with sum1 being murderd teh killer is someone in the group and evryone votes on who tehy think it is the eprson with teh most votes is "Lynched" if that person was not mafia then we switch to night and the mafia member(s) get to make a kill.

now to give teh innocents a bit of help sometimes we use a seer and or a protector, the seer ggets to ask 1 yes or no question of the game mod or host each night or 24 hours in game time, teh protector can protect 1 person each night including themselves.

if you are the seer you can choose to share what info you elarn with the other palyers, you CANNOT come right out and state that you are the seer or protector adn you wouldnt want to any way - unless ur about to be lynched- cus that would make you a prime target for the mafia.

to realte this to muppets, we could do monsters as the mafia and muppets as innocents... or maybe teh mafai could be like statler and waldorf and heckle sum1 to death... if anyones itersted in this im open to sugestions as to how we'll tie muppets into it.
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Well, it isn't something we can do in the family-friendly guidelines of Muppet Central. Change the game rules around a little bit and make it less violent and resubmit, please. I think there's likely something we can do with this if presented differently. :)
  9. Red Fraggle New Member

cool i will work on it if anyone has anysuggestions for how to make it work please share!
  10. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I kind of wanted to do a Muppet RPG game or make it into a fan fic of "I'm A Muppet get me Out of here" We would have two teams of Muppets in the Jungle of Costa Rica and having to surive. They would have to do certian tasks to win Food leadership and Amunity from being voted out of the Jungle. We could set up a poll and every week people could vote to see who gets to stay and who will be asked to leave the Jungle.
    At the start of each week there would be a task that would give ethier one team or one Muppet Amunity from being voted out, and each day there will be a challenge for food and other luxuerys. I would first want to get the approved then have people who want to play pm me with what Muppet you want to be. There can also be add on people if they want to come in latter after the game has started. Also if two people want to do some duos that would also be fine. What do you all think? Let me know.
  11. The Count Moderator

Sounds plausible enough... Just finetune the rules.
  12. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ed Ill work on it! if anyone is interested in being a contesnt let me know.
  13. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

Here is the basic rules of the game. I hope that it works if not maybe I can work out another game. I have a few things going on in my head.

I'm A Muppet get Me Out of here

The Story
    The Muppets are being thrown into the jungles of Costa Rica, and are going to be striped of all there luxury's Living in the jungle will not be easy, and to make it more of a challenge there will be different trials that the Muppets will have to play in order to win food, and other luxury's The Muppet who does stay in the jungle the longest will be crowned the Jungle king or queen. Each week there will be a vote from the Members of Muppet Central on who will stay in the jungle the player with the less amount of votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good. The Muppets are also playing for charity so the winner of the game will win a lot of money for there charity. Who will survive who will win it all and who will say... "I'm a Muppet get Me Out of Here!"

The Muppets

The Muppet can be any Muppet from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock. There can only be one Muppet per player, but you can team up with another player to make a Muppet duo The players will also have to create a charity that there Muppet will be playing for If at any time in the game the player feels they can not play or need time out they can put there Muppet on Stand by. Doing this will make there Muppet absent from the game but not completely gone from the jungle. If another player wants to take over any Muppet on stand by they must first contact the player and then contact the game host (Me). If any player wants to quit the game then all they have to say is "I'm a Muppet get Me Out of Here" and there Muppet will leave the Jungle for good.

Camp

Camp is where the Muppets will be sending most of there time. Each week there will be a Camp leader,and being camp leader has it's privileges and it also has it's responsibility. Each Week the camp leader will have a list of chores for each Muppet to do, and there will also be a special chore that the leader will have one Muppet do.

Food/Luxury Trials

Each day there will be a food/luxury trial. Some trials will be done as a team, and some as one Muppet. The winners of the trial will win the food or luxury, and the losers will go back to camp empty handed. If any of the Muppets feel they can not preform or handle the trail they can always say "I'm A Muppet Get Me Out of Here" and they will be disqualified from the rest of the game.

Voting

Everyone on Muppet Central will be able to vote for the Muppet they want to see stay in the jungle. There is going to be an e mail address setup where people can cast there vote. Voters can also private message the Game host (Me) to cast there vote. Everyone can vote at least ten time per voting time. Each week the Muppet with the less votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good.

That's pretty much the game in it's self If you have any questions please ask.
  14. The Count Moderator

All looks good... But as for the voting... Do you want that set up as detailed in your post above? I ask, because as a mod, we can attach voting polls to a thread with specific timeout locks and options to modify the poll as it goes. Say for instance you have 9 Muppets remaining... We have the poll start with 9. At the end of the week, whoever gets voted off gets eliminated from the poll options for the following week. We would however need to know all the participants/options ahead of time... And there is a maximum of ten options for any given poll. Additionally, would you want individual voting (1 person, 1 vote) or multiple voting?

Hope this helps, somewhat. :shifty:
  15. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well The thing is everyone incuding the players could see the results of the vote on here right? So to make the game more dramaic have the email or pm me there votes. It would make more drama, and that's kind of part of the game. I already have an e mail set up for the game, and hopefully it works.
  16. The Count Moderator

Okay then. Kinda busy with a couple of things at the moment, ask Fozzie Bear to start the thread with the rules posted here. If it doesn't get done by Monday, I'll set it up for you then. Hope this is okay and have a good weekend.
  17. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Starting on Monday would be better anyways.
  18. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Alright i have been working on things and I think this game will work really nicly. I can't wait to see how things go.
  19. muppetfan1999 New Member

I have an idea for a game. it involves teams, Muppets, and Storys. Tell me if you want more details.
  20. The Count Moderator

Yes, more details are required as we can do nothing until learning of the nature of your suggestion here.