Game Shows - Muppet Questions

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i was just watching Taboo and the guy had to describe Jim Henson without using words like Kermit, Does anyone know of other show with muppet trivia or questions??

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
i was just watching Taboo and the guy had to describe Jim Henson without using words like Kermit, Does anyone know of other show with muppet trivia or questions??
The references to the Muppets, Sesame, etc over the years on game shows(heck tv, movies, etc) is truly endless.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw a question on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" the other day. (I'm impatiently awaiting Quinn's appearance.) It was a very high dollar question, can't remember which, but the question was, "Except for the tail, what are Big Bird's feathers made from?" Of course the answer was turkey feathers! Quinn, did you get lucky enough to have such an EASY question as this? :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was the $500,000 question dear. And the contestant walked away not wanting to risk it. We were looking for Quinn screaming "I KNOW THAT ONE!" waiting in the wings.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey, Cindy & Phil...

They taped that person's episode the day before I arrived in New York...we were at the studio watching replays of questions on the monitors, and that one came up, and I knew the answer....

And as to the easiness of the questions...well...let's just say we all have things we don't know. And evidently the stuff I don't know falls mostly into the poetry and fashion category. Which shouldn't surprise anyone who knows me.

But Melissa, Rubber Duckie and I LOOKED good! Uh...I think...

Quinnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quinn,

Do you know the dates your shows will be on? I'd like to try to record clips to put on-line for everyone to see.

Gonzo

Reaction score
February 11th and 12th....

Next Tuesday and Wednesday.

I think I'll go over to Friends and Family and make a formal li'l announcement.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Tiger. We will be watching.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
It was the $500,000 question dear.
he hehehehehe that made me crack up...

sorry i notice little things like that