Galli Galli Sim Sim begins Aug 15

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Boombah Looks SOO COOl!!........he must be heavy...I love his feathery mane!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am always interrested in these neew co-productions. I wonsder if the Japanese one flopped or if it's still on TV.

Cherrymoon

Reaction score
More infor

So it is August 15 and we have more news.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060815/139/66p06.html

It seems today is Independence Day for those in India.
It is showing at 1pm. I wonder why they choose that time?
It is being shown on satellite television. The channel is Cartoon Network. I am wondering what other countries can get this?

So I went to Cartoon Network and what do I see on the front page, but an ad for Galli Galli. (The Fun Face of Learning). Mon-Fri 1pm(1400)
By putting you cursor on home you can see it over and over again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... 1PM is rully 1300, 1400 is 2PM.
And it appears that the Japanese version of Sesame Street will be starting a second season, as Deanmo19 informed me that two new characters were just added to the cast: Groly a female Grover, and Megu a Japanese AM.
Hope this helps.

Teheheman

Reaction score
How many countries does that make Sesame Street in now? 85? I could have sworn it was 30-something.

Daniel

Cherrymoon

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
How many countries does that make Sesame Street in now? 85? I could have sworn it was 30-something.

Daniel
It is hard to say. Many show a dubbed english version. There are anywhere from 25-30 shows that are produced by local people. And it depends on how you count.
Like in france they had a 1 Rué Sesame and now a 5 Rué Sesame with new muppets and format.
There are few not running any more. Like the combination they were doing for Isreal/Palestine. And Sesame Place, in Canda does not make any new episodes.