Gabby sings I'm pretty.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Of course there's no such scetch. though it would be nice if they did such one with her. after all she is pretty.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. Definately. I remember Joe Raposo singing it, but I guess it would sound better if a female sang it. Although that might make her sound a bit egotistical. I don't know.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe it would be funny if they had an ugly woman singing "I'm Pretty", to teach kids about inner beauty.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That would be better. Gabi's too nice to sing about how pretty she is. Like I said, it would be kind of egotistical. Maybe she could change it to "You're pretty" and maybe sing it to Zoe or somebody.

BEAR

Reaction score
I think it would be funny if Stinky sang it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In case nobody realized this, my idea of having an ugly woman who sings the song would either be a muppet or a cartoon character. I don't know if Sesame Street is allowed to make muppets that look like ones created for previous productions (like in the first season), but maybe they could have the orange anything muppet look like Amanda from The Ed Sullivan Show. Or perhaps there could be a badly built muppet or badly drawn cartoon character. it could have one eye way larger than the other, or maybe one eyelid and/ or one set of eye lashes.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I thought it might be good to have Grungetta sing that one, but a grouch wouldn't call herself 'pretty.' She'd have to change it to 'ugly' or 'rotten' or something.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I thought it might be good to have Grungetta sing that one, but a grouch wouldn't call herself 'pretty.' She'd have to change it to 'ugly' or 'rotten' or something.

How about "gritty?