• Love it!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I would check it out.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I really don't care for the idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What in Gonzo's name are you thinking?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was starting to think of the idea that I would start a website called "The Daily Muppet", based off of the fictional newspaper seen in promo shots for "The Muppets...Again". It would feature daily posts of muppety goodness, including pictures, Muppet Video of The Day, etc. If you don't like the idea, I will not take it offensively. I just want to get an overall consensus before I make any progress. Thanks guys!

Hubert

Reaction score
Though I don't know enough to give a full opinion, it sounds like a nice idea to me. Any Muppet website is a good thing, and especially a unique one like you might be describing. Good luck as/if you work on it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Who's going to provide the content?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
It is currently just a thought, but it would probably be provided by me and CaseyTheMuppet

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Even though nobody really liked the idea, I went along with it anyway!!! I made it a Tumblr Blog so it is very user friendly. Only problem is, I need some content providers. That is where you come in! Inbox me with details if you want to be a content provider (you must have a tumblr account), and we will see what happens!
http://www.thedailymuppetnews.tumblr.com/

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea! Too bad I didn't see this post the day it was posted. Any Muppet blog is a good addition.

I'm willing to help out in any way I can. I'm super busy at the moment, but I'll try to put aside time to maybe help out in any way I can. If you have any ideas but are just to lazy to write them, PM me and I'll try to get right on it.

I actually have my own Muppet blog (as well as a Disney news blog) which I'm getting up and running. I've been really bad at it lately lately, but I'll try to put aside time for all of it.

Let me know how I may be of assistance!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow I thought it was an april fools joke. I bet a lot of people did :embarrassed:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Wow I thought it was an april fools joke. I bet a lot of people did :embarrassed:
Oh, I apologize. I was actually kind of excited about starting a new project like this...Oh well, it was worth a try