Funny Fraggle Dream

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well, it's funny in retrospect anyway.

Typically I don't worry much about final exams, but this particular semester I found myself having a hard time sleeping during exam week (I also had to be up earlier than usual every day- that couldn't have helped). But one night I had a dream that I was taking an exam, and you'll never guess what it consisted of- the Thimblebeetle tongue twister song that Mokey and Red did on Fraggle Rock. If I'm not mistaken Mokey was administering it in the Great Hall (or somewhere in Fraggle Rock anyway- it wasn't in a classroom, I can say that for sure). I basically choked on the exam- couldn't remember the words I was hearing right after I was hearing them, much less repeat them back. I guess I probably failed that exam, but of course a Fraggle exam probably doesn't attach much of a penalty for failure anyway- I mean seriously, how important would exams be to a Fraggle, and what's the most that could happen if you fail? Heck, Fraggles don't even HAVE exams, do they?

Just thought you would get a kick out of that.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Sidebottom

Reaction score
"couldn't remember the words I was hearing right after I was hearing them, much less repeat them back"

Well, hey, you didn't do any worse than Red did! :smile:

-Sidebottom

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
I mean seriously, how important would exams be to a Fraggle, and what's the most that could happen if you fail?
According to Boober in The Thirty Minute Working Week: "You get so scared that you explode."

According to "The Secret Society Of Poohbahs": you would have to wear funny noses and juggle soup.

I believe Doozer exams are more difficult - when receiving your helmet, you have to answer "Yes/No" questions during a song sung by an architect. Even cheating or lucky guesses won't help you there.