Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hope Pdiresta posts something soon! I'm anxious to hear what changes are planned for the line, and see what we might be able to offer up to get a good mix of what we want and what is safe for the kiddies!!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
There you go unmuffining the thread again....

Man Kevin. You're old :smile:

You think he begged and pleaded?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
One can only hope that pdiresta did his best when quoting the changes suggested by us on this board during his meeting with SW today. And I guess, wait till tomorrow and see if he actually comes in and posts what "Success" if any were gotten from the results of the meeting.
Hope this helps and hope the figures end up somewhat with the quality we're expecting.

pdiresta

Reaction score
sorry all, the meeting got pushed back to next Tuesday. The sculptor and other important people who needed to be there, couldn't make it. I'll give an extensive update on the line Tuesday afternoon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Too bad, dude! Oh well, at least we can get some more suggesstions and comments in by the weekend so you can share them with everyone!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Pdiresta, print off all these pages and take them in with you. Click here for the printable version of this thread:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/printthread.php?t=10547

Let them know that you have been in contact with the fans and regardless of age we have certain expectations on these figures and it could create a result in the final decision of purchases depending on what is produced.

danielromens

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Pdiresta, print off all these pages and take them in with you. Click here for the printable version of this thread:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/printthread.php?t=10547
You know I think we're starting to expect and ask for a little much. Ken has spoiled us with his attention and now it feels as though we expect that from anyone who posts here. I really don't think posting off this thread as a good idea unless we want to make an entire meeting believe that some fans are overzealous jerks. Some of the threads on this board aren't exactly the most friendly, mine included. We don't want to create dissent. You have to remember that there was a whole series of posts here that we no more than maniacal arguing. I think simply saying he's in contact is good enough.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree, don't print this out. Copy and paste the parts that's helpful to you. I think it's a good idea to show them that whether we're 31 or 16 we want something good. I want these and will pay the price, but I want to buy something good. I don't want to settle for less if they can give us more.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I'm a bit less picky...

Dude, all I want is Oscar and Supergrover. Everything else is just gravy. I agree with Daniel that copying this Bible-sized thread would be a little crazy considering some of the content, but to show that there are almost 300 posts and almost 4,000 views shows serious interest. The original post generated more interest than most of the posts, if not all, on this board.
The only benchmarks I ask you to meet are the following-
Thoughtful accessories-the whole "letter with eyes and mouth with each fig" thing is genius.
At least as many points of articulation as Fozzie Bear (which is 5). As long as there are ball jointed shoulders... The rest... Gravy.
Size on scale with the Palisades line. If that is perfect, then I'll buy them no matter what. The sculpts won't be able to gel completely, but that's almost better for my needs.

Good luck with this Line Pdiresta. We're all pulling for you, no matter what. Well, I think we all are... HAHAHAA

Status
Not open for further replies.