Full House

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Who else loves Full House, I think it deserves a random thread, don't you?

Cut It Out
You're in Big Trouble Mister
You Got it Dude
Hooooow Rude
Have Mercy

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As fun as the show was--and is--it belongs in the 80's or 90's thread, in my book.

Skye

Reaction score
Not to mention DJ's "Oh Mylanta!" :wink:

I love this show! I've loved it my whole life, and it's still so much fun to watch the episodes. I remember 'em all. Definitely a fun classic! :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
We have 9 VHS tapes of a lot of the original airings, so its fun to watch old commercials, and we keep getting updates on the Clinton/Bush Sr. election

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I LOVE Full House! It's such a neat show! AND...

It had Dave Coulier (who voiced Baby Animal, Baby Bunsen, Baby Bean Bunny, Statler & Waldorf, and Janice in the later seasons of Muppet Babies [and even made an appearance once!]) in the role of Joey Gladstone. (Thank you, Muppet Wiki!)

The character of Joey inspired one of my many Muppet fan-creations, Joey Honkstone. (More about him later.)

I must say that I love Uncle Jesse. Maybe because he's in the music business, maybe because he likes Elvis, I don't know.

I'll get right to the point: Full House ROX!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Full House rocks socks. Its one of my faveroite live action shows ever.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Dave's impressions got old after a while. I can only handle so much of Bullwinkle and Popeye.

But although the show is corny, I like it. You don't see family shows on television anymore, especially on regular network tv.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Who else loves Full House, I think it deserves a random thread, don't you?

Cut It Out
You're in Big Trouble Mister
You Got it Dude
Hooooow Rude
Have Mercy
So you owned a Mechelle doll? I actually found a tape of one of the episodes from the original run of the show. It was the one where Stephanie was being pressured into smoking.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Dave's impressions got old after a while. I can only handle so much of Bullwinkle and Popeye.
Tell me about it! He was doing the same thing on" Americas Funniest People"! I heard that he went to a collage recently and he was doing that and the students gave him a look like, is he serious?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I do really like the show. It had good family morals and was fun to watch. I remember when it was on TGIF on ABC along with Family Matters and Perfect Strangers and Step by Step. Back when there were good old sitcoms that the whole family could watch together. Good stuff.