FS: Master Replicas Kermit, Gonzo, Animal

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to part ways with these guys. It has come time to do so, we're planning to take my 2 year old daughter down to WDW and this will certainly put a nice dent into our expenses.

All 3 replicas are up for sale. All in pristine condition. They have been posed and displayed but are now back in their respected boxes.

Each comes with all of their paper work and plaques and stands. Animal has the custom chain prop replica included with him made by former MC member lithiumbrain.

I thought I'd post this up here for any members before I put them up on ebay.
PM me with any offers and I can definitely get some pictures up if people are wanting them.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to part ways with these guys. It has come time to do so, we're planning to take my 2 year old daughter down to WDW and this will certainly put a nice dent into our expenses.

All 3 replicas are up for sale. All in pristine condition. They have been posed and displayed but are now back in their respected boxes.

Each comes with all of their paper work and plaques and stands. Animal has the custom chain prop replica included with him made by former MC member lithiumbrain.

I thought I'd post this up here for any members before I put them up on ebay.
PM me with any offers and I can definitely get some pictures up if people are wanting them.
Sounds Great! Can you post some pictures?

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
OMYGOSH! They look fantastic! Especially the detail on Animal! :excited:

It's a shame MR doesn't make 'em anymore, and that you'll have to give 'em up. I hope you make some good money off these three anyway. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
These have all been sold!
Thanks everyone for your interest. Mods feel free to close this thread.