FS: Figures - Pepe, Gonzo, Janice & Newsman

Tlug

Reaction score
Looking to move - no place to store/display these treasures any more... I have more if you're interested. $33 each (that includes flat rate shipping) obo.

has some discoloration of the shell and bottom of shell is chipped.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't see the images posted due to blind batty eyes, but is the Janice the original pink-shirted version? Are there any imperfections? Please LMK as I'm missing her to complete the band, not because I didn't buy her but because the one I had had her limbs just fall off of the body. Hope to hear back soon, thanks.

Tlug

Reaction score
Can't see the images posted due to blind batty eyes, but is the Janice the original pink-shirted version? Are there any imperfections? Please LMK as I'm missing her to complete the band, not because I didn't buy her but because the one I had had her limbs just fall off of the body. Hope to hear back soon, thanks.

This is not the pink shirt version - it's the silver top one/green hat. The clam shell is un-opened, I'll double check the plastic when I get home for any damage, I don't remember seeing any...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, the silver-shirted variant. Already got that one MOC stored away with the other repaints, I'm looking for the pink-shirted regular release and MAMMA to complete my uber collection. Thank you for replying, hope you're able to sell off your figures to good Muppet-loving homes.

Tlug

Reaction score
Thanks, that's my hope as well! Would rather see them go to a collector than anything else. Thanks for looking!