Frank Oz at BAM May 16, 2012

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Seems like Frank Oz is starting to make more public appearances lately: he was at the Museum of Moving Image in Astoria, NY last October, and now he's coming to Brooklyn on May 16th (Jim's death anniversary) for a "Night of Oz". Two screenings back to back of his films Little Shop of Horrors, and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. He will be doing a Q&A for Little Shop according to the website. Tix are cheap, I would LOVE to go myself, but unfortunately have a conflict with that date, but here is the info for those interested: http://bam.org/view.aspx?pid=4227

If anyone goes, please post here how it was!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Bumping this up, is anyone going to this? Surprised more people aren't talking about this! This is HUGE! Frank Oz is coming back to NYC to discuss one of the films HE directed!!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I'm excited. I guess it isn't news for us west coasters until it happens and we can read about what he says. I hope someone asks him about the reported remake in development.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm going! I'm really excited about it, too! I'll let you all know how it was afterwords.
Great to hear someone from here is going! Definitely let us know how it goes! I really wish I could be there this time around, but "real life" priorities first....I'm very surprised I haven't read any mention of this on all the other "go to" Muppet sites besides this one...as Kermit would says "What the hey?"