1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggles look for jobs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Muppet fan 123, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can watch this online?
    Did anyone manage to download it before it was taken down from youtube?
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Henson had it. Not sure if its the whole thing.

Tom Fraggle and bandit like this.
  3. Muppet fan 123

I can't watch the video above at the moment (Youtube is currently blocked) but I know that Henson Co. put out two clips of it. I don't get why they won't put out the whole thing seeing that they won't be releasing it any time in the future, but anyway, it looks hilarious and a lot of fun! If anyone has this wonderful video, please let me know!
  4. CaseytheMuppet

Yeah, I figured they would show Gobo and Wembley.
  5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

It was ... well, I imagine you had to be there, as a lot of the jokes are about people whose names I don't recognize. It wasn't really set up in a way that made me LOL, but there were some intriguing characterization ideas in it. I'd have to check my flash drives and my backup cd's, but I think I downloaded it somewhere.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  6. Muppet fan 123

Thank you so much! Please let me know when you find it!
    Yes, the funniest thing I found from those clips, was Boober's real character, he is not at all like how he is on FR, and that just made me laugh.
  7. Ellygator

Ellygator New Member

I would love to see that as well if you find it! :)
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

If Disney won't let users upload this stuff, at least release it in some way (like a bonus feature).
  9. CaseytheMuppet

Exactly! What's the point in taking it down if your not going to do anything with it?!
  10. Muppet fan 123

Henson Co. actually. Henson still owns Fraggle Rock.

It's really frustrating, they are not going to release it on DVD anytime soon, so why can't they just let us see it?!
  11. Vincent Liu

Really? Sorry, my mistake. But release it, just the same.
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Well, I think that's because it is more for THEM, than it was ever for the public. Like Redpiggy said, there were so many inside jokes. I'm glad we got to see this much, at least. ^_^ I haven't watched these yet so I don't know if its in this one but there's a funny bit where you see the top of Kathryn Mullen's head. Just Mokey and Red's reactions to this incident are hilarious!
  13. Vincent Liu

Someone posted what appears to be a full video in this thread.
  14. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Glad to see someone posted it. Since it brings back memories, I'll need to make sure I save this one soon before it disappears again. It's a real treasure to see the Fraggle Five outside the caves of Fraggle Rock doing something and being themselves. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited: