Fraggles Look For Jobs On Youtube

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well I saw the video on Youtub and 2 clips of it.
The clips are clean but the video is quit old.
Sure hope one day it will be neat and clean.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks, Squall Leonhart! I love this one---some of my favorite jokes break the fourth wall!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh My gosh, that was great. I loved all the name-dropping and fourth wall-breaking they did. Poor Boober, he keeps getting hung up on.
"I'm the one with the cap over his eyes!"

I also love stuff like this. It kinda reinforces the idea that the cast and crew like to have fun with it and it's not just a job.

And that last song made me cry. It made me remember why I want to make movies and why I don't ever want to fully grow up. Gah! why did it have to be to the tune of "Children of Tomorrow." As if that song didn't make me emotional enough.
I wanna see more fraggle stuff guys if you're reading this. You promised (at least that's how I see that song) Heck, I'll help if you want it.

Collgoff

Reaction score
That's great!

Oh My gosh, that was great. I loved all the name-dropping and fourth wall-breaking they did. Poor Boober, he keeps getting hung up on.
"I'm the one with the cap over his eyes!"

I also love stuff like this. It kinda reinforces the idea that the cast and crew like to have fun with it and it's not just a job.

And that last song made me cry. It made me remember why I want to make movies and why I don't ever want to fully grow up. Gah! why did it have to be to the tune of "Children of Tomorrow." As if that song didn't make me emotional enough.
I wanna see more fraggle stuff guys if you're reading this. You promised (at least that's how I see that song) Heck, I'll help if you want it.
That's really great and doing a job that is not just a job.
That sounds like my kind of career.
But why people hung up on Boober?
There's going to be a Fraggle rock movie I hope.

zns

Reaction score
I wish they included this on the complete series set. It would have been in better quality, but it's still fun to watch on Youtube. :smirk::excited::coy:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Actchley!

I wish they included this on the complete series set. It would have been in better quality, but it's still fun to watch on Youtube. :smirk::excited::coy:
Actchley they did put the fraggle rock show on the complete series set all ready.