Fraggles in Muppet Specials

Drtooth

Reaction score
Since I have never seen a special entirely devoted to the Fraggles themselves (I know there is one, I just never saw it is all), so Here's some appearances that Fraggles make in Muppet specials.

The Muppets at Walt Disney World No Fraggles here, but in the Dog Kennel scene (With Rowlf singing) you can clearly see Sprocket the dog, as well as some extras from Dog City.

It would have been fun, however, had they had one with Gobo's Uncle Matt. I can see it now, "Dear nephew Gobo, I have travled to a most exotic world that the silly creatures come from different tribes all over to see. For some strange reason, they worship some sort of Mouse god, and go to something called a gift shop and barter strange gren rectangles for headgear with mouse ears on it!"

Muppet Family Christmas If anyone has seen this, they'll know that Doc and Sprocket rent Fozzie's mother's house for the holiday, but winds up staying there when the Muppets come in. Robin and Kermit travel across the basement and find a Fraggle hole, and meet Gobo, et. al. In a final scene the four main Fraggles peer out from behind a fire place (or something) mantel, while in view are Doc, Sprocket, and Travelling Matt.

Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson Obviously, they show clips of Fraggle Rock!

Muppets! A celebration of 30 years I haven't seen this (maybe I have, but I must not remember), but undoubtably, the Fraggles are present!

If anyone knows any others, please reply!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Traveling Matt appeared at Kermit and Piggy's wedding in Muppets Take Manhattan.

- Billy :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why did that slip my mind? Actually, I wasn't going to really count movies, but it was a special occation. Thanks for you're help. If any of you know anymore (or can get more specific on the ones I listed) you'll know what to do!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

Mokey and another Fraggle appeared in the finale in The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson.

Travelling Matt and Sprocket can be seen thruoghout The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years.

There was one Fraggle Rock Special, But it was only a half hour show. It is called The Bells Of Fraggle Rock, It isnt much of a Special, But thats what Henson call it.

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanx, Warrick!! I knew they had to be in there somewhere! I just don't see the finale much of the Celebrate Jim Henson special. I always lose it there. I'm not one who likes to cry much, so when I see this special, I always pop in another video buy the time the "Wall Street corus" number is over.

beaker

Reaction score
and, speaking of fr cameos in muppet films, supposedly word has it in juhl's original script it called for a uncle matt cameo on cape doom. just another sad thing about mfs, no 'other' muppet universe characters(fr, sesame, etc) cameos like in other muppet films.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There hasn't been any Sesame, Fraggle, etc. cameos since Muppets Take Manhattan!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>There hasn't been any Sesame, Fraggle, etc. cameos since Muppets Take Manhattan!!!!<<<

do you mean film wise? If so, there hasnt been any fr cameos on a muppet film since 1996(sprocket was in MTI) and the last sesame/muppet show crossover was at the muppetfest/live show with elmo being with the rest of the Muppet Show gang.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sprocket I think I saw. Other than that I ment film wise. Especially Sesame. But you're right. Travelling Matt's appearecne would've made MFS much more fun.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Travelling Matt's appearecne would've made MFS much more fun.<<<

oh yeah! but then again, that's late 90's JHC decisions for you! *cough* em.tv deal *cough*