Fraggle Stuff at Disney World

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Hey, sorry if this is old news or anything but I thought those of you in the Orlando area or who may be taking a trip to Disney World some time soon would like to know that they now have Fraggle Rock merchendise there. It's at MGM in the Muppets 3D store. I just went last week and I was so excited! The person working told me they just got the stuff in. They had shirts that I hadn't seen at stores around me (Boober, Wembly, Mokey, Gobo and a group one) and the Red and Gobo dolls. I can't remember if there was anything else but the shirts were enough for me seeing as Hot Topic has stopped selling those. Hope this info comes in handy to anybody taking a trip to Disney World's MGM studios. I know I found it totally cool! :excited: :smirk:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I'm going to Disneyland again in October, I hope they'll have Fraggle stuff there!

As for the Fraggle shirts, I have a bad feeling they are only for girls :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm coming to LA and going to Disneyland in Late September early October, i havent got the exact dates yet. Anyone live around that area? or anyone going to be there around that time?

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Sir Didymus said:
I'm going to Disneyland again in October, I hope they'll have Fraggle stuff there!

As for the Fraggle shirts, I have a bad feeling they are only for girls :frown:
Unfortunatly you're right they did only have girl FR shirts but you could always keep your fingers crossed.

McFraggle

Reaction score
That would certainly be interesting. LOL!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
They def need male clothing of Muppets.. its getting ridicules here! lol...

Stulz

Reaction score
In the Area

Muppetsdownunder said:
I'm coming to LA and going to Disneyland in Late September early October, i havent got the exact dates yet. Anyone live around that area? or anyone going to be there around that time?
I live about 20 minutes from Anahiem.

Just a heads up, the Muppet "store" in Disneyland is much smaller then in Disney World's. I was just there 2 weeks ago and there was still no Fraggle Merchandise.