Fraggle songs that make you cry

Tosh

Reaction score
One song I heard today that I haven't thought of in a while is "I Don't Understand Him at All," sung by Gobo and Uncle Matt. I can't remember which episode this is from, though.

Also, I'll never forget watching the final episode for the first time...nothing beats "Magic" at the end of that episode.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Let Me Be Your Song....
*sobs*
*under tears* Poor, poor, little, little Cantus!........ Aa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........*sob* *sob*
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Frags

Reaction score
Hmm - there are quite a few.
'Goodbye' always gets me going, and 'Petals of a Rose', 'The Friendship Song', 'Just a Dream Away', 'The Wind and the Pond and the Moon and Me', 'Bring Back the Wonder', 'Brave Alone', 'Sleep by the Light of the Moon', 'Sail Away' - loads of them make me cry, but these are the ones that spring to mind - I'm sure there are more though.

Xela

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I may be a sisy, btu I almost end up cying in pretty much any Fraggle Song...Bring Back teh Wonder, Why, See the Beetle Sitting on a Stone....
I know how you feel; I do the same thing.

Some of those songs just really make me think though...

IluvGobo

Reaction score
'Petals Of The Rose' from ''Change Of Address''
'Just A Dream Away' from ''Gone But Not Forgotten''
'It Makes You Cry' from "The River Of Life"
'Friendship Song' from "Marooned"
'Fraggle Farewell' from "Fraggles Look For New Jobs"

Those songs always made me cry.:cry:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Once Upon A Time (I Knew My Name) - not only did this song make me cry, tears started to show (sniffs)
The "Goodbye" song does mae me cry too. (I can;'t help being this sad.)

"It Seems so Near and Yet so Far" is actually from the episode, "Mokey Then and Now."
Thank you for mentioning this song, GopherCoffee. This first time I saw this episode, I did not cry, but hearing of Gobo not being born, I was like: "NO! Without him, there's no Jerry." (cries) Hoever, the more I saw this, the more I felt like breaking down to tears. (sniffs)

Slackbot

Reaction score
I Don't Understand Him at All can bring me to tears because it hits home for me. You can love someone, yet get utterly infuriated with them. I feel so sorry for both Gobo and Matt in that episode.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
"Children of Tomorrow" from the episode "A Tune For Two" (also played during the end credits of the Fraggle Rock documentary hosted by Jim Henson). And of course the "Fraggle Farewell" version of it that is extremely hard to find (but luckily I managed to burn a copy on a CD before it seemingly vanished off the internet). That song ALWAYS gets me. After all these years (and I've watched Fraggle Rock since it first aired) I still cry whenever I hear that song.

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
"Bring Back the Wonder" usually gets me, because it reminds me of how I thought the world was so magical when I was little, and as I've gotten older, I've found that that perception hasn't always matched up. Sometimes in dark ways.

Also, Red needs a good hug during that song.