Fraggle songs that make you cry

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Is there any Fraggle songs that really make you cry? There are quite a few of them for me here are some

Follow me: Usually the second time it's sung in the first episode, when Gobo is on his way to the Trasheap

Dreaming of someone: Sung by Red in "I want to be You"

Once upon of time I knew my name: This one really gets me bawling because I know exactly how Gobo feels when he's singing this. Iv'e been there before.

Brave alone, on my own sung by Wembley in The Beast of Blue Rock

How bout you guys? which songs on this show make you cry?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
SCOOTER_101 said:
Is there any Fraggle songs that really make you cry? There are quite a few of them for me here are some

Follow me: Usually the second time it's sung in the first episode, when Gobo is on his way to the Trasheap

Dreaming of someone: Sung by Red in "I want to be You"

Once upon of time I knew my name: This one really gets me bawling because I know exactly how Gobo feels when he's singing this. Iv'e been there before.

Brave alone, on my own sung by Wembley in The Beast of Blue Rock

How bout you guys? which songs on this show make you cry?
Goodbye ' from ' Manny's Land Of Carpets. That song always made me cry it was so sad.

' Peatles Of Rose. ' From ' Change Of Address ' This one also chokes me up when Gobo was singing it and Wembley was listeinging in. I knew how Gobo felt I had the saame thign happen to me.

" Magic Be With you " This was more of a happy sad then a sad sad, I loved the past where Gobo moved the Box and appeared. The look of happieness on Doc and Sprocket's face was priceless.

' It feels so near still so far ' From Fraggle Wars. This wasvery emotinial song as well. Kind of gave me a funny feeling at the beginning of the song where Boober said Gobo's not even born yet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I may be a sisy, btu I almost end up cying in pretty much any Fraggle Song...Bring Back teh Wonder, Why, See the Beetle Sitting on a Stone....

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I'm surprised noone's mentioned "Shine on Me" yet, b/c that one ALWAYS gets me teary, especially at the beginning of the song. "Sunlight And Shadow" is another one...Mokey sounds just SOO sad. "Dreaming of Someone" ALWAYS makes me cry, as does "Bring Back the Wonder", mainly b/c they carry a personal significance for me.

EDIT: How could I forget "The Friendship Song"??? Another onew that is both incredibly moving & has a good deal of personal significance.

Emosewa

Reaction score
No Question

Boober singing "It Makes You Cry" from River of Life episode and everyone is sick. Number one sad song. Followed by "Petals of a Rose." :smile:

Groverforever

Reaction score
I was always obsessed with Cantis as a child...so I'd say my biggest "goosebumpy" moment was when he entered singing, "play me do"...(I think that's the name of it!)
I actually adapted for guitar and used it in a class in college. It is such a beautiful Earth-friendly song...but what Muppet tune isn't?

:smile:

Emosewa

Reaction score
Actually Groverforever, its "Let me Be your song" which is very nice song. ^_^

Emosewa

Reaction score
"Heart in a Hanky"," Goodbye", and "Petals of a Rose " are also songs that make me cry. It's funny, movies and regular stuff doesn't make me cry, but you add a sad song and I'm in tears. :cry: