Fraggle Rock's 20th Anniversary on MC

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Jamie's FR menu

And I just now noticed the li'l Mokey in the background! THANKS, Jamieeeee!! :big_grin: :wink:

(I know it wasn't rully fer "me", but still...heehee! :smile: )

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. Glad you like the menu. That anniversary really snuck up on us. :eek: I wish that show was back on the air.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That anniversary really snuck up on us. :eek:
LOL yeah - you'd said the next menu would be for MC's anniversary. So how quick was this masterpiece put together ?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You got me.

This totally snuck up on me. The menu was designed and made in a day's time. We had a few days notice, though. :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Re: You got me.

Originally posted by frogboy4
This totally snuck up on me. The menu was designed and made in a day's time. We had a few days notice, though. :eek:
Yowzers - totally awesome though and something to be proud of - it's one of the most amazing menu's i've seen yet. Seriously, if i could do something like that in a day i'd be so happy i'd squirt ! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. It is now the prototype of a future menu if we ever get Fraggle guides. Still waiting on the darn Muppet ones! LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
Breathtaking man! The little doozer indiependent of everything, animated in the background. Uncle Matt in the outside world peering in, and freaking Cantus! Wow...oh and that Wembley animation, too much LOL. Youve really topped yourself this time Jamie! I suspect there will soon be a lot of posts in this thread knowing how many FR nuts are on here:wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
great job on the menu......i wish i remembered fraggle rock; i only saw some of the show when i was a kid and that was a long time ago..

ryan