Fraggle Rock Under DVD Section @ Amazon's

King Prawn

Reaction score
Remember Amazon had TMCC listed down under DVD's and it said that the company was currently not developing this title on DVD... anyway what happened a few weeks later, we getit for pre-order under a realease date of 8/10/02.

Anyway go to Amazon's and under the dvd section type Fragge Rock and see for yourself, they also have a kind of little petition of there own going on.

enjoy

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

What does this mean ?

It will be coming soon, Or they think it might ?

See ya

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I think that maybe because Amazon.com has licensing agreements with so many companies that produce videos and DVDs, they may actually have an "inside scoop" on any info pertaining to Fraggle DVDs through whatever company is producing the merchandise (information which, obviously, hasn't been released to the public yet).

Because of this, I think the chances of Fraggle DVDs increase :smile:

- Billy :cool:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Seems to me the best way to get info on this is to see if Muppet Central's favorite Fraggle, Karen Prell, can tell us anything. Perhaps she'll stop by the forum or Frogboy can ask her at their next puppet guild meeting....

KPrell

Reaction score
Fraggle DVDs

Hey, this is all news to me. Just another example of why I check muppetcentral.com for all the REAL news. If this means something, ANYTHING Fragglish is about to be re-released I am definitely excited! I'll see what I can find out.

cheers,

Karen

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks for the note Karen. It would be fantastic to find out if Amazon's intentions mean anything for the reality of getting uncut episodes on DVD.