Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm not seeing it. Is the code wrong or has it already been taken down?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Whoever's Gobo sounds pretty much like him, considering. We'll find out who it is eventually, but that's much closer than I thought it would be.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Weird. When I input the video ID (because embedded videos often don't work for me) Youtube come up blank, ut when I edit it into another video's ID it works.

Thet Gobo voice isn't perfect, but it's pretty good. I hope that, over time, it'll smooth out. It's more impotrant that the puppeteer be able to convey the attitude and personality of the character, as we've seen with The Many Voices of Scooter.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I thought the voice sounded a lot like Jerry Nelson's Gobo. Whoever performed him there definitely did their homework.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
wow gobo sounds great, his first three words where spot on..who ever this is has been practicing

crazy chris

Reaction score
I think its FANTASTIC!! Jerry was so amazing and his voices seem to be the hardest to emulate ...i never in a million years thought they would get it this close... KUDOS!

cc

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How dare they try to keep the legacy of a character going like that. He sounded nothing like Jerry. Everything was wrong. I hate this country.

[end of satire]

Status
Not open for further replies.