Fraggle Rock: Red and Boober

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Yesterday I was stuck at my Abuela's, ended up watching nothing but Fraggle Rock on demand and I noticed that Red and Boober have a sort of love/hate thing going on.

At first, I told myself I wasn't going to pair off the Fraggles, even if just in my head. Though I really love love/hate relationships! Then I paired Wembley with Lou (she appears in Season 1, episode 13 'We Love You Wembley'), and then I stuck Red with Boober due to my love of their love/hate. And I was left with Gobo and Mokey who I just happened to stick together.

I'm now in the process of writing 2 separate song fics about Red and Boober! (The 1st includes Hate That I Love You by Ne-Yo and Rihanna; the 2nd will include Stop Dragging My Heart Around by Tom Petty and The Heartbreaks featuring Stevie Nicks)

I wasn't originally going to post them, but, I really want to. Are there any other Red/Boober shippers out there?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I can't say that I'm a Red/Boober shipper, but I can see the appeal of the pairing. And they did have some interesting moments in the show for example their heart-to-heart in "Marooned" and Boober's protectiveness during "Playing Till it Hurts." Red's so proud and Boober's so prickly that they won't often get close when there's anyone else around, but maybe they'll mellow a little as they mature...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I can't say that I'm a Red/Boober shipper, but I can see the appeal of the pairing. And they did have some interesting moments in the show for example their heart-to-heart in "Marooned" and Boober's protectiveness during "Playing Till it Hurts." Red's so proud and Boober's so prickly that they won't often get close when there's anyone else around, but maybe they'll mellow a little as they mature...
Thanks for the feedback :3

That's the vibe I get from them, PDA would be a no-no but it would be all fine and dandy to show feelings towards each other when no one is around, I agree with you on that completely, that's what I love about love/hate relationships xD (not to sound like weirdo)

But if and when they did mature I'm sure they'd go public ^^

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Yep! Just recently made an account.. so I am pretty new to fanfiction.net :stick_out_tongue:

Reaction score
Well there is a moment in the episode that could really support the Red/Boober pairing. In "Mirror, Mirror" at the end of the episode Boober does kiss Red on the check. Gobo also kisses her and it's her Birthday so I don't know how relevant that is.
I can see Boober and Red getting together as a couple. I think it would be cute!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Well there is a moment in the episode that could really support the Red/Boober pairing. In "Mirror, Mirror" at the end of the episode Boober does kiss Red on the check. Gobo also kisses her and it's her Birthday so I don't know how relevant that is.
I can see Boober and Red getting together as a couple. I think it would be cute!
Oh! I need to go check that out! I know "Marooned" is a good place for Red/Boober, and "Playing Till It Hurts" is another the way Boober was protective of her. Aww <3 Boober kissing Red <33333 Either way, Red/Boober is cute :big_grin:

And awesome :smile: More Red/Boober shippers!!!