Fraggle Rock Gobo PVC Figure For Sale

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I recently aquired an extra Applause Gobo PVC Figure. Figured I'd offer it up here to my fellow Fraggle fans before putting him on eBay. Asking $8 (shipping included in the US - any international shipping will be kept as low was possible.

Figure is in excellent condition.

My camera seems to be in a bad mood today, so I don't have a picture of the actual figure, but for referance, I found a pic online to show anyone who doesn't already know what he looks like.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hello! :smile: Id love to purchase your extra Gobo if you've still got him. I've been getting my Son into Fraggle Rock lately, but all I've got is one plush Wembley. He likes his figures a lot more though, ha. We're going to Reno soon, so we're gonna check out Spencer's, but I really love the look of this Gobo.

Do you take Paypal? Please let me know soon, either way, and thank you!
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey man, THANK YOU!!! :big_grin:

If this was eBay, you'd be getting 5 Stars across the board brother! SuPERB Gobo figure for one thing, excellent & protective packaging for another, and finally, the FASTEST shipping I've ever seen from one corner of this Great Nation to another!!

Cheers buddy, and thanks again!
Anthony

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hey man, THANK YOU!!! :big_grin:

If this was eBay, you'd be getting 5 Stars across the board brother! SuPERB Gobo figure for one thing, excellent & protective packaging for another, and finally, the FASTEST shipping I've ever seen from one corner of this Great Nation to another!!

Cheers buddy, and thanks again!
Anthony
You're welcome. And Thank You. I'm glad Gobo went to a good home.