"Fraggle Rock" Father's Day Menu

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG, Jamie, this menu is incredible!! You couldn't possibly improve upon it! (unless you zapped me in there with 'em, lol)

LOVE all the characters, surprise pop-ups, the scenery, the colors...it's GORGEOUS!

Really!

It is!

:excited:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Dunno.

This really is a great banner, Jamie- definitely your second best ever. My all time favorite is the MC Radio banner.

This is awesome. Keep up the good work!

-Liam

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see that the banners are still appreciated. :smile: My favorite part of this one is the bouncy fraggles.

The Muppet Central staff and I have had plans for the forum menu since the revamp in 02. Just taking me a while to devote some time to it. Frogboy's gotta eat...flies I guess. :wink:

Currently working hard on HPN (a new project to be released around the holidays). Not very Muppety though and I do miss that. Will keep you posted. I won't advertise it here, but you may check the links on my website once more has solidified. Exciting stuff for me. :excited:

unclematt

Reaction score
Jamie, Your work is always top notch and the ever changing banners give us something to look forward to. Continue the good work, we love it.
:big_grin: