Fraggle Rock DVD Season Sets and Special Collection DVDs for sale

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey Everyone;
Ever since I received the full Fraggle Rock Series Special DVD collection, I've been meaning to sell my individual season sets that I have. I have Seasons 1, 2, and 3. Each set has AMAZING bonus features and awesome replicas of sketches, pitch books and Jim Henson's notepad when creating the series. Go to amazon.com and read about each season set to see what awesome features it has. I am selling each individual for $18 or I will sell all three for $45, plus the cost of shipping. All the DVD's are in mint condition and the embossed boxes are in excellent shape. This is a cheaper way to get some Fraggle Rock history without springing for the whole series collection.

I also have three separate DVD's that each contain three episodes under a specific theme. They are "Where it All Began", "Live by the Rule of the Rock", and "Dance Your Cares Away". All of these DVDs have great bonus features as well and all are in mint condition. I am selling these at $5 a piece, plus the cost of shipping. If you want to buy multiple items I will consider larger discounts.

Please private message me or e-mail me at arianne.gallagher@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these DVDs. I can definitely use a little extra cash right now since I am in a sort-of financial limbo before I start my new job at the end of the month. Thanks everyone!