Fraggle Rock Dolls For Sale - Hasbro Mokey - Tomy Boober & Wembley

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hello Fraggle Fans,

I have a few Fraggle Rock plush dolls for sale if anyone happens to be interested.

I put the Tomy ones on eBay before I found out about this site, but here's a link to my sales page...

http://myworld.ebay.com/rockshapedteddybear

I also have a Hasbro Mokey for sale. She's in great condition and comes complete with her original coat and in tact tush tag. No rips, tears, stains, or popped seams.

I figured I'd give my fellow Fraggle fans first chance at her before she goes on eBay as well.

If anyone's interested in Mokey, please contact me at...

sinfullservant776766@msn.com

and we can talk price.

Thanks

justairbagit

Reaction score
Hey any other fraggle stuff for sale? could you give me a price and some pics?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Thanks for the interested, but the dolls are alreay gone, I just haven't figured out how to delete a thread yet (I'm kind o fnew here). I do happen upong fraggle dolls from time to time, so if I ever do, I'll be sure to let my fellow fans on this forum know about it first.

Thanks

Count von Count

Reaction score
Man...! You can't delete a thread. When some one wrights one a thread it goes back to the top of the list, So if no one wrights on it it goes down then a long time latter is off the list. But you can still use this thread for other things.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Well, I do happen upon Fraggle dolls from tiem to time, so if you're looking for anything in particular, let me know what and I'll keep my eyes out for it.