Fraggle Rock Book Lot On eBay

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Fans...

Thought I'd let you all know that I have a lot of six Fraggle Rock storybooks posted fro sale on eBay.

I've recently been in the process of furthering my Fraggle Rock book collection and these are the ones I had doubles of, so I thought I'd put them together as a lot for a fellow collector.

I can't get the direct link to work for some reason, but just search under the following item number and it should take you right there...

eBay Item #: 170634216052

Quazimoto

Reaction score
The lot didn't sell the first time around, so I re-listed it. Here's the new item number...

eBay item #: 170637454244

As a special deal for Muppet Central Forum members only... If anyone decides to bid and happens to win, I'll offer a 50% discount on the shipping charge (within the continental United States) for an auction win and FREE shipping if you use the Buy It Now option. Again, that is only for Muppet Central Forum members (within the continental United States, but I'm sure we could work something out for International members as well). If you bid and win, just send me a message through eBay with a link to/the name of your Muppet Central Forum profile and I'll send an amended invoice.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, the lot has been re-listed again with free shipping.

eBay item # 170640790325

I'd also be willing to listen to any trade offers, so if you have anything Muppet, Fraggle, or even Non-Muppet/Fraggle related you'd be willing to trade, let me know what and I'll mull it over.

Not really looking for anything in particular right now... Always interested in vintage novels and there is a small list of CDs or DVDs I've been wanting to get, so basically, if you're interested in the Fraggle Rock books, let me know and we'll go from there.