Fraggle music crossover possibilities

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Listening to some songs from FR, I can see them being performed outside of the context of the show. "Is It True?" from "The Wizard of Fraggle Rock", could in the right setting be a religious song. Imagine a gospel choir singing it in church, or at a tent revival. Read the lyrics. It fits, I think.

"Lost and Found" sounds like an old country kind of song, but the kind that new country musicians don't do anymore.

Anyone have any comments? Can anyone think of any other songs from FR that could be used outside the show?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah Dave, there are TONS of crossover potentials here!

Along your "Is It True?" line, I also think "Easy is the Only Way to Go" could be a religious "revival" song of sorts.

And "Count On Me" is a good ol' country song, and "Wise to Myself" is the most obvious bluuuuues song from FR.

Man, there are SO many, but there's a few off the top o' muh head! :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*laughs* You know, I've thought the very same thing about "Is it True?"

Right now there's only one I can think of that's not repeating what Byron's said already, and that's "We Are the Children of Tomorrow." It kind of sounds like one of those inspirational, "hope for the future" songs.

-Kim

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Some of the songs from Fraggle Rock got used on Jim Henson's Animal Show. They had new people sing them and then played the audio over videos of Animals.

see ya