Fraggle Dreams

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Hey! When I was younger, a lot of my dreams were connected to Fraggle Rock. Has anyone else ever had Fraggle dreams? I had recurring dreams about Junior Gorg capturing me and tickling me! :laugh:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Another I had was when I found a Fraggle hole in my grandma's closet! It was so cool... I met the Fraggle Five! :smirk::dreamy::coy::excited::sigh:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Another I had was when Mokey invited me to a party in her and Red's cave. It had something to do with Gobo getting over a cold... If anyone wants to post their dreams please feel free! :insatiable:

theSHE124

Reaction score
A hero has come for you, dear Hannah! :super: And yes, of course I've dreamt of Fraggles, even my own characters I concepted back in high school.

Why just recently, I hada dream that a supervisor was gonna separate people like Fraggles and Doozers, which wasn't popular to the audience at all. But I took to the podium proclaiming 'even a Fraggle needs a Doozer'. :coy::busy: My sister thought I was getting over-ambitious, yet the crowd cheered for my defiance. What'ya think of that?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Cool dream! :smile: I had one last night that Boober wanted me to help him clean laundry, but Red kept jumping in it lol :excited:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
TheShe124 please read my fanfic the Fraggle Parting and review! :smile: It is in the fanfiction section not the Fraggle section