Fraggle Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to see if anybody can help me with the following questions.
1 Doc, was the actor who played him named Grant Roberts?
2 Does anybody remember the merfolk-like Fraggles? Does anybody know what their names were? How did each of them differ from the other? This last question is basically asking for those who have sufficient memories to provide a description of these Fraggle characters.
Well, that's all for now, have a good day.
The Count.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Well, Count, Doc was played by Gerard Parkes in the U.S./Canadian version. Dunno about the rest of the world.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Hello, I'm trying to see if anybody can help me with the following questions.
1 Doc, was the actor who played him named Grant Roberts?
2 Does anybody remember the merfolk-like Fraggles? Does anybody know what their names were? How did each of them differ from the other? This last question is basically asking for those who have sufficient memories to provide a description of these Fraggle characters.
Well, that's all for now, have a good day.
The Count.
Go to Warrick's Fraggle DVD petition site. It tells you all the Docs and a lot of other good info!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
The English Doc was called "Captain" and played by Fulton MacKay. The French Doc was played by Michel Robin and the German Doc was played by Hans-Helmut Dickow.

Hope that helps!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jakkie
LOL! Your sig rules!
:eek:

OMG!!

It does!!

It SOOOOOOOOOOO does!!

:big_grin:

And she also has a krush on a Muppet...

Amy, girl, you ROKK!

:big_grin: :big_grin:

(And in kase you're wonderin' and haven't seen the messages regardin' this, yes, I know how to spell, but I am kurrently the organizer of a non-violent boykott of the letter "see")

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
(And in kase you're wonderin' and haven't seen the messages regardin' this, yes, I know how to spell, but I am kurrently the organizer of a non-violent boykott of the letter "see") [/B][/QUOTE]

I like people who boykott the letter "see". I work in a klass of six year olds who must of joined your non-violent boykott bekause they don't use it either!!!!

LOL - and good luck with the boykott

Jackie

Reaction score
Amy, you are so wacky and funny!! LOL!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
_This message is especially for *Warrick*.

Hey, *Warrick*, since you're the resident Fraggle expert with a great site, I thought I'd ask you my burning Fraggle questions.
Because I'm blind, I'm hoping you can provide me with the descriptions of the following characters including hair color, eye color, nose color, skin color, tail color if applicable, and a description of the character's wardrobe with appropriate coloring. Here's the list:
All 5 Merggles: Mervin, Mermer, Merboo, Merple, and Merkie.
Begoony
Mavis the Mirror
Wander McMooch
Flange and Wingnut Doozer
Lanford.
If there are anymore I can think of, I'll post them later.

Are the character names listed on your site correctly spelled? I always thought it was Cybottom and Cutterpin, but if you have a direct source to correct character name spellings, I'll deffer to your wisdom on the matter. Thanks for your help with this research, and have a good weekend.

The Count.

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: _This message is especially for *Warrick*.

Originally posted by The Count
Hey, *Warrick*, since you're the resident Fraggle expert with a great site, I thought I'd ask you my burning Fraggle questions.
Because I'm blind, I'm hoping you can provide me with the descriptions of the following characters including hair color, eye color, nose color, skin color, tail color if applicable, and a description of the character's wardrobe with appropriate coloring. Here's the list:
All 5 Merggles: Mervin, Mermer, Merboo, Merple, and Merkie.
Begoony
Mavis the Mirror
Wander McMooch
Flange and Wingnut Doozer
Lanford.
If there are anymore I can think of, I'll post them later.

Are the character names listed on your site correctly spelled? I always thought it was Cybottom and Cutterpin, but if you have a direct source to correct character name spellings, I'll deffer to your wisdom on the matter. Thanks for your help with this research, and have a good weekend.

The Count.
You are really blind? Completely blind ? That is very interesting!