Frackles

Gloat

Reaction score
hi, everyone, im new, just so you know

just wanted to know if the frackles like Gloat are ever used any more or if they ever will be? i miss em

and if not, what happened to the puppets that arent used anymore?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Maybe if some of them had survived, they would show up in a proposed Henson TV show called "The Imaginary World" which would feature rejected Muppet monsters, animals, and creatures from Jim Henson's productions such as "The Muppet Show" and "Fraggle Rock".

P.S. Okay, I made this info up.

Gloat

Reaction score
I just think the word "frackle" is really cool!:cool:
i read about where they got the name from on muppet wiki, forgot how they got it though:smile:

but for some reason i dont like ones like boppity and gloat being called by the names Blue and Green frackle, maybe its cos i think they actually have names ^_^

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Well, Dark Green hunchback frackle, the one that appeared in the first episode when other Frackles besides Boppity, and Gloat, where not there, have appeared on Sesame Street, with out the mean eyebrows. You can see him in the skit with Bip Boppita, along with Frazzle, Cookie, and Herry, and some Anythings, but before the monsters, Guy Smiley, Prarie Dawn, and Simon Soundman are in it as well.

The puppets are probably very well worn out... They've been around since the early seventies. And Thog is probably gone. They could use a bully monster Gang on Sesame Street, to try and bully Telly, Grover, Herry, Cookie, Elmo, and the others. But you know, Elmo saves the day and what not.

Gloat

Reaction score
everyone seems to love the frackles, i thought i was the only one :smile:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Maybe they should probably be reconstructed for various Muppet projects in the future.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Actually, I read in Jim's autobiography that he got the name for the Fraggles from the Frackles (basically, Frackle with the "ck" softened to a "gg").

Patricia/cherrypotion27:smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
everyone seems to love the frackles, i thought i was the only one :smile:
You are definitely not the only one who loves the Frackles buddy, I LOVE THE FRACKLES TOO! Here are some of my favorite Frackles.

BOPPITY

GLOAT

HUNCHBACKED FRACKLE

DROOP

LENNY THE LIZARD

MISS KITTY

BLUE SCOFF

GREEN SCOFF

SNICKERY

THIG

THOG

SNAKE FRACKLE