Frackles!?!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
In Super Paper Mario for the Wii, (which came out today) there is an enemy called the Frackle. Do the Muppets have any ownership on this name (Being that there is the group of the Frackles that originated in the Great Santa Claus Switch) or is it just a nonsense word that the Muppets familiarized for me?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know but that's a pretty cool sounding name for a bad guy!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
At least they don't resemble the Muppet Frackles. They look machine-like. I can't seem to find a pic. online. I saw it in the guidebook.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if the name was copyrighted, but the makers of the game probably didn't know that there were Muppets called Frackles. Outside of The Great Santa Claus Switch and the Muppets appearances on Family Feud, was the word Frackle ever spoken on-screen in any productions? Of course, I know that the term Frackle was used in some books (The Muppet Show Book, the annuals, etc). And it is possible that the makers of this game read Jim Henson: The Works, where it was said that the word Fraggle was inspired by the word Frackle.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I don't know if the name was copyrighted, but the makers of the game probably didn't know that there were Muppets called Frackles. Outside of The Great Santa Claus Switch and the Muppets appearances on Family Feud, was the word Frackle ever spoken on-screen in any productions? Of course, I know that the term Frackle was used in some books (The Muppet Show Book, the annuals, etc). And it is possible that the makers of this game read Jim Henson: The Works, where it was said that the word Fraggle was inspired by the word Frackle.
It all sounds pretty accurate. Thanks for your help guys.

WHOO HOO!!! 500 POSTS!!! YAY!!:excited: