Fozzie's new voice

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I think Jacobson because I dont believe John Kennedy was in the opening credits, if he had done Fozzie they probably would have credited him. I missed taping the end credits however and I'm pretty sure i saw Jerry's name in there though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I missed taping the end credits however and I'm pretty sure i saw Jerry's name in there though.
Thanks, Pez. That answers my last question. I wasn't sure Jerry was involved with this movie because I didn't see his name credited at imdb.com. I must have missed seeing his name in the end credits.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was John. He =did fozzie in MFS and the Mastercard commercial.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Originally posted by swedish chefs
I'm pretty sure it was John. He =did fozzie in MFS and the Mastercard commercial.
John performed Fozzie but was later dubbed for MFS. Eric performed him for the Mastercard commercial and the Christmas movie.
-Artie

LadyHyde

Reaction score
To be honest, I wasn't impressed with Fozzie's new voice. Piggy's, on the other hand, sounds just like Frank's.:smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Piggy, Animal & Sam were Perfect, Fozzie, wasn't too bad, but the voice was a little deep