Found this forum while doing research

Bagface

Reaction score
Hey guys, figure i would introduce myself to the community. Im Phil. Long time Muppet fan, just recently re fell in love with the brand a couple of years ago with the Muppet Movie.

This looks like a great community, excited to be a part of it.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey guys, figure i would introduce myself to the community. Im Phil. Long time Muppet fan, just recently re fell in love with the brand a couple of years ago with the Muppet Movie.

Hello, welcome to the neighborhood, though you don't have to make a thread for yourself, just post on the "New Members:stick_out_tongue:lease Introduce Yourself" thread. Anyways, welcome, love your avatar, Dr. Phil Van Neuter rocks!

Bagface

Reaction score
Ah, my apologies. I read the introduce yourself part wrong. Great way to start off :big_grin:. It was a toss up between Dr. Phil and Bobo the Bear. I have a soft spot for Muppets Tonight characters because i was just the right age at the time to be young enough to be like "Yeah! Muppets!" and old enough to appreciate the scale of what it took to pull everything off. And it gave me the warm fuzzies from when i used to watch reruns of the original with my parents but had no idea who any of the stars were

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Ah, my apologies. I read the introduce yourself part wrong. Great way to start off :big_grin:. It was a toss up between Dr. Phil and Bobo the Bear. I have a soft spot for Muppets Tonight characters because i was just the right age at the time to be young enough to be like "Yeah! Muppets!" and old enough to appreciate the scale of what it took to pull everything off. And it gave me the warm fuzzies from when i used to watch reruns of the original with my parents but had no idea who any of the stars were
That's cool, I've never seen any muppet shows on TV :frown:. Maybe someday they'll make a new one, but for now at least we've got the first three seasons of the muppet show on TV. I swear, if they ever release Muppets Tonight on DVD, I'll rush out to the stores and pay in a heartbeat. Hey, since you're new here let me show you what we here at MC call the muppet movies and TV shows.

• TMM = The Muppet Movie
  • GMC = The Great Muppet Caper
  • MTM = The Muppets Take Manhattan
  • MCC = The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • MTI = Muppet Treasure Island
  • MFS = Muppets From Space
  • VMX = It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movue
  • MWoO = The Muppets' Wizard of Oz
  • LTS = A Muppet Christmas:Letters To Santa
  • TM/TM'11 = The Muppets (2011)
  • MMW = Muppets Most Wanted
  • TMS = The Muppet Show
  • MT = Muppets Tonight
  • JHH = The Jim Henson Hour
If you want more, just ask. :smile:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you stay here for a long time (Which I am hoping I do.)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score

Hey!! You joined this forum on my birthday!

DrVanneuter20

Reaction score
Amen.. dr Phil van neuter AND Digit from the Jim Henson hour ROCKS!!!!

RubberChicArt

Reaction score

Well welcome! I’m a bit new here too and if you want an art request, I will draw it as soon as possible (though it will view on Google Drive, which works for Mobile too)!