Forum Staff/Threads, What The Frog?!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, I dunno, I'm kinda done debating, because I've done enough of that and it feels like no one will be persuaded/have a change of thoughts.

The only time I've ever had a change of thoughts to an extent was partially from @D'Snowth with how he's seen the right, but part of it is also how I've begun to see the right on sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Again, nothing to be sorry for. Just something to consider.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Coco Bandicoot from the Crash Bandicoot games.

Put her in there for tounge and cheek humor because, well... She's a cutie. :stick_out_tongue:

Like when @D'Snowth had Jeanette from Alvin and the Chipmunks as his.

I might put back Little Jerry in soon, or something else. We'll see.

Any Del

Reaction score
Last night I was disappointed that my favorite thread got deleted. But, in all honesty I do like this site. A lot of amazing things happened over the past year and a half (that's how long I've been here) and I don't regret joining. I thank the majority of yall for trying to make this site a fun place to be. You have my kudos.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The thing that bothers me is that we never learn from our mistakes and always start a new political thread. First there was the Trump thread (I'm glad I wasn't around on here when THAT happened), then the "True Colors" thread, then the SoTW thread. So yeah, let's not start a new politics thread.