Forum=Messages

Jessie

Reaction score
There is really no point to saying this, I was just wondering if there are people out there as wierd as me.

Eveerytime I would go to www.muppetcentral.com I would always click on the space where the 3rd box would soon appear that would take me to the messages, but then the collectables got bumped up to 2nd and moved the messages back to 4th. And then the little box that used to say messages now says forum and I got all confused and lost again! Okay maybe change just doesn't sit well with me....AM I THE ONLY ONE?!?!

I'm not complaining or anything...just commenting. :0)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The new labels are a temporary fix. There will be some restructuring of the site in months to come. Exciting things that I am sure you will like. Change is good:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, every now and then I still click on the 3rd button, expecting that it would take me to the message board.

Then I wonder why I'm looking at the action figures.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
You know, every now and then I still click on the 3rd button, expecting that it would take me to the message board.

Then I wonder why I'm looking at the action figures.
Lol, go back to your papers, Emmy! :wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Lol, go back to your papers, Emmy! :wink:

My papers. Ick.

If you've written one paper, you've written 'em all.

In the end they're all pretty much about democracy, death, ducks, and the number 3...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
To see my li'l Daisy Duck collection in my "bedroom=Disney/'80s kids stuff Museum". :big_grin:

The Muppets are here in my "office". :wink:

Jessie

Reaction score
Yea! Emmy, at least I'm not the only one! :0)

I don't know about ducks and threes though...

BorkBork

Reaction score
i still push the wrong button too...i usually understand what i did just right after, and go back instantly, LOL