For when you're feeling down...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Last Valentine's Day, I met a girl that I liked. Since it was coincidentally on Valentine's Day, it seemed almost as if God wanted us to be together. But sadly, Satan took the upper hand and she overdosed on drugs. Thankfully she is still alive, but either way, I'm not going to say your name and will simply call you J.B., but if you are reading this, don't worry my friend, I don't think less of you because of your overdose and I will always love, respect, and admire you. To show how much I care and to thank you for you the many times you cared for me in times of darkness, here are two songs from one of our favorite shows to share laughs about, Family Guy:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The 'rents gave me a super awesome gift for Valentine's Day. Dipped chocolate strawberries! In fact, I just had two already.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I got a new computer today that is a super cool red laptop with much faster speed and entire terabyte of data. Anyway, I'm currently copying the music from my old computer onto this one. The bands I've copied so far are the following:
-Adele (I do have Adele computer, LOL!)
-Aerosmith
-Aretha Franklin
-Blackberry Smoke
-Bruno Mars
-Creedence Clearwater Revival
-Dixie Chicks
-Eddie Vedder
-Elton John
-Elvis Presley
-Guns N' Roses
-Hootie & The Blowfish
-Jamey Johnson
-Jane's Addiction
-Janis Joplin
-Jason Aldean
-John Mellencamp
-John Denver
-Kenny Rogers
-Kid Rock
-Lilo & Stitch soundtrack
-Little Big Town
-Lynyrd Skynyrd
-Meat Loaf
-Montgomery Gentry
-Mudcrutch
-Nickelback
-Nirvana
-O Brother Where Art Thou? soundtrack
-Old Crow Medicine Show
-Pat Benatar
-Patty Griffin
-Paul Simon
-Pearl Jam
-Pink Floyd
-Queen
-Reckless Kelly
-Rush
-Seether
-Shinedown
-The Beatles
-The Black Crowes
-The Lumineers
-The Rolling Stones
-The Who
-Toby Keith
-Tom Petty
-Van Morrison

Yep, I've still got a lot of things to transfer, but I'm having a great time going all the many years worth of old stuff I have stored, :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
More Muppet and Henson parodies:

I wish Happy Tree Friends would do a parody of The Muppets like this.

They could make a joke about how Giggles's mom looks just like her daughter except taller which is similar to how Cookie Monster's mom is the regular Cookie Monster puppet with a wig. I'm pretty Grover's mom is the same way.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, yesterday I was very happy to discover this previously lost media had been found. Chris Farley's recording sessions when he was going to play the part of Shrek!

And today would have been his 53rd birthday. :cry:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Some things in the world really suck, like murder, and Zach Snyder movies. But other things in life are awesome, like the fact that poverty and child mortality is going down rapidly around the world :smile::

I highly recommend you check out the Vlogbrothers' Youtube channel. They're smart, they're funny, and best of all, they're always hopeful and optimistic about the future. You've probably seen some videos from their other series Crash Course, where they talk about subjects like history, biology, literature and many others. They often cheer me up whenever i'm sad and they're really a bright spot in a depressing and cynical world.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here we have the late, great Dom DeLuise, starring in a student film back from way back when . . . how a film student was able to get Dom DeLuise to do this is beyond me, unless Dom was just awesome enough to do it:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dad is a fan of The Simpsons, so last month I decided to introduce him to Futurama and he likes it a lot. We've been watching it together quite often and I think we found our new family show (Mom only watches it occasionally, but she still enjoys it). Dad's favorite character is Bender and I think Mom's is Leela, because she used to watch Married with Children.