For Sale: Super Cute and Super Rare Sesame Street set of Interlockable Roller Coaster Cars~1990s

myemerald

Reaction score
I really need to sell most, maybe all, of my collection. I'm dealing with medical problems and have been unemployed for 2 years. I'm sorry for the sob story, but I want you to know that the only reason I'm selling most of my items is to get money to pay the bills. I really want everything to go to someone who will treasure them, which is why I'm posting here.

This set is so cute and fun to play with. It's from Applause, I remember buying it in the 90s, and I'm 99.9% sure this is the whole set. There are 6 cars and I would like to get $60 for the set.
  • The back of each car has a sticker: "Interlockable! Collect 'em All!"
  • The bottom of each car has:
    • (c) Jim Henson Productions, Inc
    • Applause TM
    • China
I've been looking all over the internet, and can't find any for sale, the name of the set, or pictures of any kind. Could it be that I have another treasure?:embarrassed: I hope so! This treasure can be yours! You can switch around the order of the cars, and they have wheels that really work. Fun to play with :coy: even for grown ups.

myemerald

Reaction score
(More items packed to move, then unpacked recently. I still need to sell everything)
I really need to sell most, maybe all, of my collection. I'm dealing with medical problems and have been unemployed for 2 years. I'm sorry for the sob story, but I want you to know that the only reason I'm selling most of my items is to get money to pay the bills. I really want everything to go to someone who will treasure them, which is why I'm posting here.

This set is so cute and fun to play with. It's from Applause, I remember buying it in the 90s, and I'm 99.9% sure this is the whole set. There are 6 cars and I would like to get $60 for the set.
  • The back of each car has a sticker: "Interlockable! Collect 'em All!"
  • The bottom of each car has:
    • (c) Jim Henson Productions, Inc
    • Applause TM
    • China
I've been looking all over the internet, and can't find any for sale, the name of the set, or pictures of any kind. Could it be that I have another treasure?:embarrassed: I hope so! This treasure can be yours! You can switch around the order of the cars, and they have wheels that really work. Fun to play with :coy: even for grown ups.