1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

For Sale: Muppets branding style guide book

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Kermieuk, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi muppet fans.

I am selling a very rare muppets branding world premiere STYLE GUIDE hard back book.
    This is the only style guide produced for the muppets by Disney in 2005. It is in great condition and really is a must have for any fan/collector! A true collectible and very rare.

Check out muppetwiki.com and look up character style guides for more info.
    Open to offers, so please post on here, pm me or email me, COcon14675@aol.com

Thanks Chris
  2. Kermieuk

3. Kermieuk

HURRY only 12 hours left to bid. Auction ends later today. Don't miss this rare amazing muppet collectible!!

Chris
  4. Kermieuk

Less than ONE hour to go!

Chris

;)
  5. Have you still got the book ?
  6. Kermieuk

No, sorry, sold it when this was first posted.

Chris
  7. Any chance you know of any up for sale ?
  8. Kermieuk

No sorry. Not seen one for sale for a long time. I will post on here if I see one.

Chris