For Sale: Fraggle Rock DVD Sets.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Fans,

So, I received the Final Season DVD set of Fraggle Rock in the mail today and must say I'm a bit disappointed. No, not in the DVD set itself. Not in the least. It's the packagins that disappoints me. You see, I'd previously purchased the first three sets and the packaging for the Final Season doesn't match the others.

I know it's a silly thing to gripe over, but that's something that actually bugs me, so I'm thinking I'll sell the four box sets I have now and pick up the newly released complete series set.

So, if anybody's interested...

Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series In Four Box Sets

All four sets come with 5 discs for a total of 20 DVDs.​

All DVD discs are in pristine condition. The First and Second Season sets were watched once. The Third and Final Seasons were never watched. In fact, the Final Season Set arrived in the mail just today. The only reason it’s not still in it’s factory seal is because I opened it to ensure the proper discs were there before listing it here.

Unfortunately, the First, Second, and Third Season sets are missing the replica booklets and materials which originally came with them. I’m not entirely sure what happened to them, I either stuck them in a draw for safe keeping (I stored the discs themselves in other cases to prevent the very nice packaging from being worn) or my brother swiped them and sold them on eBay (he's done something like that before). I will look for said extras and IF I find them, will include them in the lot as well.

I'm asking $80 for all 4 box sets and that WILL include shipping to anywhere in the Continental United States (Alaska & Hawaii might be pricier, I'd have to check).

I would aslo be happy to swap, even up, for the newly released series set if anyone wants to.

PM Me through here or at sinfullservant776766@msn.com if you're interested.​

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hello Again,

After taking a second look around the net for price comparison, I'm gonna lower the asking price of my Fraggle sets to...

$65 Shipped Anywhere In Continental United States.

I'm really hoping someone might be interested so I can gett the other set for myself. Yes, I know, I know... Such a silly thing to let bother me. LOL.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
No one interested at $65?

Make me an offer...