Footage of Big Bird Storymagic toy

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
Basically the Sesame Street version of Teddy Ruxpin. He would come with a book and a cassette that had a recording of the story on it. If the other characters in the story are connected to Big Bird, they'll interact during their parts.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. The woman that has that account has a collection of Teddy Ruxpin type toys (especially Teddy... her name even has "octopede," the imaginary species that Teddy's pal Grubby is). Strangely enough, no ALF... but she also has a Snoopy and a very broken Mickey.

I never had the Snoopy, but I did have one of the books, minus the tape.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I subscribed to her channel some time ago. :big_grin: I love her Teddy vids; makes me wish I had one growing up...

For the longest, I had a bunch of donated books from one of my friends' moms. One of the books was a Teddy Ruxpin one. (I think it was the Airship story? The collection also had a Fraggle Rock book, where I first heard about the characters.) I had no idea that it was supposed to come with all this other stuff...I'm not even sure where that book is now. xD

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone has footage of the ALF, I wanna see it.

Who did Mickey's voice for that toy? Goofy sounds like Will Ryan (who was the voice of WoW's Grubby the Octopede).

robodog

Reaction score
I used to have that ALF. Unfortunately I gave it away a few months ago. I do have a Talking Cooler from Pound Puppies The only problem is his neck is broken. He fell off a shelf and landed on his head. I doubt he still works after that. I'm keeping him anyway because I can't bear to throw him away.